Give him a couple links to baseball’s storied past. Crafted from salvaged seats from America's most beloved stadiums, these cufflinks have a deep patina collected from decades of home openers and double-headers. Choose modern day greats like Fenway or bygone legends like the Dodgers’ Ebbets Field. Each is unique and quantities are limited.
- officially licensed by MLB™ includes hand-numbered and hand-signed certificate of authenticity
- due to the nature of the salvaged wood (and plastic, in the case of Shea Stadium), each piece is unique and the color may vary
- elegant sterling silver base with swivel backing
- each cuff link is hallmarked with the name of the stadium engraved on back
- modern day greats: choose Yankee Stadium (royal blue), Wrigley Field (dark green), Fenway Park (dark blue), Dodger Stadium (Dodger blue), RFK Stadium (orange), Busch Stadium (gray), Tiger Stadium (dark green), Comiskey Park (light green), and Shea Stadium (orange)
- bygone legends: Ebbets Field (home of the Brooklyn Dodgers), Polo Grounds (home to the New York Giants), Shibe Park (home of the Philadelphia Phillies), Crosley Field (home to the Cincinnati Reds)
- measures 1/2" sq.
- made by Tokens & Icons who has partnered with MLB to craft unique gifts from their game used bats, balls, bases & uniforms along with vintage stadium seats. 100% guaranteed authentic.
- this product (excluding Shea Stadium) includes a Cal Prop 65 warning indicating this product may contain toxic paint
Price as marked; not eligible for promotions