Salute his passion for the game with cuff links handmade from baseballs used in the big leagues. Created from authentic game-used Major League Baseballs, the baseball cuff links feature iconic red stitches and unique scuffs and scratches earned in the journey from hand to bat to glove. He can even look up what game the ball was played in using the authentication number on the back of each cuff link.
- you may select a team specific baseball: a's, angels, astros, blue jays, braves, brewers, cardinals, cubs, d-backs, dodgers, giants, indians, mariners, marlins, mets, nationals, orioles, padres, phillies, pirates, rangers, rays, red sox, reds, rockies, royals, tigers, twins, white sox, yankees and non-team specific. See available styles in dropdown
- hologram sticker on the back of each cuff link comes with authentication number to look up in the MLB™ database teams that played together in that game
- made from a baseball played in a Major League Baseball game (may show some dirt)
- set in sterling silver bezels with swivel backs
- measures 7/8” diam.
- made by Tokens & Icons who has partnered with MLB to craft unique gifts from their game used bats, balls, bases & uniforms along with vintage stadium seats. 100% guaranteed authentic.
- instructions for obtaining game detail using your authentication number: Go to www.MLB.com/authentication and input the code that appears on your cuff links. A pop-up will appear with the teams that used the ball along with another authentication code. Second, input this second authentication code and more game information will display, including the date of play.
Price as marked; not eligible for promotions