Born in Beirut, Dareen Hakim grew up surrounded by the sights and stories of a country filled with a rich past and people who appreciated the beauty of life's simple pleasures, even in the midst of political unrest. Raised amongst such a dynamic backdrop, Dareen channeled the vibrant hues and gorgeous calligraphy of her upbringing to create luxurious, colorful handbags that effortlessly combine art and function for modern day women.
- made from fine Italian calf hide
- cutout 18k gold plate, available in four different inscriptions.
- signature fuchsia bengaline lining.
- hidden magnet outer closure and 5" inner pocket
- hand-engraved plaque made by Lebanese metal artisans in messages of your choosing:
- pomegranate "live & laugh"
- turquoise "wisdom & strength"
- black "happiness"
- gold dust "my love"
- 23" strap drop length: 8 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 6 1/2"H
- made in USA
Price as marked; not eligible for promotions