As one of the oldest beverages produced in human history, people have been enjoying beer for at least 7,000 years. Today anyone can enjoy making simple, tasty beers on their stovetop with these stylish brewing kits. Designed for small spaces, the Brooklyn Brew Shop aims to get everyone brewing from the comforts of home.
- includes one gallon glass fermenter, three-piece chambered airlock, screw top stopper, thermometer, plastic tubing, tubing clamp, racking cane and sanitizer, plus beer mix
- choose from Everyday IPA, Chocolate Maple Porter or Chestnut Brown
- Everyday IPA: As tempting for hop-heads as for the ones who love them, this well-balanced citrusy IPA gets its bitterness from Columbus hops and its fragrant citrus aroma from Cascade hops. And at 6.8%, it will make every day a good one.
- Chocolate Maple Porter: Thick, rich, creamy, and just a little sweet, our Chocolate Maple Porter gets its dark chocolate flavor from a handful of Chocolate Malt. The addition of maple syrup at the end of the boil makes for a smooth and creamy flavor.
- Chestnut Brown Ale: Northern English-style Brown ales are known for their right and nutty flavors, and our Chestnut Brown Ale is no exception. We enhance the nuttiness by adding freshly roasted chestnuts to the boil resulting in a sweet, mellow flavor that is just a tad malty and very satisfying.
Price as marked; not eligible for promotions