How to build and care for your succulent garden:
1) carefully remove pieces from the packaging.
2) fill the bottom half of the glass cylinder with sand.
3) keep succulent in the plastic pot and place it firmly into the bottom layer of sand, making sure the plant is sitting high enough to be completely visible over the lip of the cylinder.
4) using a spoon, carefully fill in around the plant with the pebbles, making sure to cover all sides of the plastic pot, including around the base of the plant.
5) place succulent garden in a location with very bright indirect light, and daytime temperatures of 70ºF - 85ºF and nighttime temperatures of 50ºF - 55ºF.
6) water your succulent once a week in the warmer months and once a month or less in the colder, dormant, months. Since levels of humidity differ, you may need to adjust your watering depending on your environment.